I like the idea of splitting topics into different lists.
I also like Anatole's suggestions for list types.

Flexcoders has become to "over-bloated"..

I would be in favour for looking at topics that I'm interested in.

Perhaps this will get more of the experienced contributors back on the
list.

Imagine if OSFlash had only one mailing list.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Anatole Tartakovsky"