- FlexCodersAnnouncements
- FlexCodersRemoteServices
- FlexCodersUserExperience
- FlexCodersBestPractices

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Josh McDonald" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Drop actionscriptcoders and rename enterprise to RPC (or FlexRemoting or
> something), and I'm in. 95% of funky flex question are actionscript
> questions - unless it's an "advanced actionscript" list for things
like VM
> internals stuff, in which case case perhaps it just needs a name change.
>
> Everybody likes to think what they're doing is "enterprise". What we're
> doing definitely counts (Oracle *loves* us), but we're all SOAP - we
don't
> use LCDS at all, so if people think enterprise is mainly for LCDS stuff
> we're going to get confusion.
>
> Didn't know about ApolloCoders, I think I'll go subscribe :)
>
> Definitely like the idea of an announce list, it could be moderated
or you
> could subscribe to it as a daily / weekly digest.
>
> -Josh
>
> On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 2:10 PM, Bjorn Schultheiss <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >   Existing
> > - FlexCoders
> > - FlexComponents
> > - ApolloCoders
> > - FlexJobs
> >
> > New
> > - EnterpriseFlex
> > - FlexUIDesign
> > - FlexAnnouncements
> > - ActionscriptCoders
> >
> > ?
> >
> > --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com <flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com>,
"Bjorn
> > Schultheiss"

> > > Is creating a new group for this necessary or is flexcoders already
> > > handling this?

> > > The name seems too abstract, what area are we targeting?
> > > Is is to "show off" new ideas or syntax questions.

> > > Love it! Can we replace UI with UX : )

> > > Does this include WebOrb/Blaze/LCDS ?

> > > Apollocoders exists. not sure what the traffic is like.
> > >

> > > --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
<flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com>, "Josh

<mchotin@<mchotin%40adobe.com>>

> > > for the
> > > right in
Anatole's
> > > point that
> > > thrive. We'll
> > > it's me
> > > definitely
> > There is a
> > > drastically, and we
> > > everyone to
> > > number of
> > > continue to help
> > > new lists

> > > <bjorn.mailinglists@<bjorn.mailinglists%40gmail.com>>

> > > on the

<flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com><flexcoders%
> > 40yahoogroups.com>
> > > <mailto:
> > > <flexcoders%2540yahoogroups.com>><mailto:
<flexcoders%2540yahoogroups.com>> ,
> > > "Anatole

> > > get 100+
> > people

> > > group
> > > targeted new

> > > topics for
> > > posts in more

<flex101%40yahoogroups.com>
> > > <flex101%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:
<flex101%2540yahoogroups.com>><mailto:

> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<flex101-subscribe%40yahoogroups.com>
> > <flex101-subscribe%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:

flex101-subscribe%40yahoogroups.com<flex101-subscribe%2540yahoogroups.com>

><mailto:flex101-subscribe%40yahoogroups.com<flex101-subscribe%2540yahoogroups.com>
> > <flex101-subscribe%2540yahoogroups.com>

[EMAIL PROTECTED]<flex101-unsubscribe%40yahoogroups.com>
> > <flex101-unsubscribe%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:
> > > > >>

> > flex101-unsubscribe%40yahoogroups.com<flex101-unsubscribe%
> > 2540yahoogroups.com>
> > > > >>

><mailto:flex101-unsubscribe%40yahoogroups.com<flex101-unsubscribe%2540yahoogroups.com>
> > <flex101-unsubscribe%2540yahoogroups.com>

> > > [EMAIL PROTECTED] <flex101-owner%40yahoogroups.com>
> > <flex101-owner%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:
<flex101-owner%2540yahoogroups.com>

><mailto:flex101-owner%40yahoogroups.com<flex101-owner%2540yahoogroups.com>
> > <flex101-owner%2540yahoogroups.com>

> > > [EMAIL PROTECTED] <enterpriseflex%40yahoogroups.com>
> > <enterpriseflex%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:
> > <enterpriseflex%2540yahoogroups.com>
> > > > >>

><mailto:enterpriseflex%40yahoogroups.com<enterpriseflex%2540yahoogroups.com>
> > <enterpriseflex%2540yahoogroups.com>

[EMAIL PROTECTED]<enterpriseflex-subscribe%40yahoogroups.com>
> > <enterpriseflex-subscribe%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:
> > > > >>

> > enterpriseflex-subscribe%40yahoogroups.com<enterpriseflex-subscribe%
> > 2540yahoogroups.com>
> > > > >>

><mailto:enterpriseflex-subscribe%40yahoogroups.com<enterpriseflex-subscribe%2540yahoogroups.com>
> > <enterpriseflex-subscribe%2540yahoogroups.com>

[EMAIL PROTECTED]<enterpriseflex-unsubscribe%40yahoogroups.com>
> > <enterpriseflex-unsubscribe%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:

enterpriseflex-unsubscribe%40yahoogroups.com<enterpriseflex-unsubscribe%
> > 2540yahoogroups.com>
> > > > >>

><mailto:enterpriseflex-unsubscribe%40yahoogroups.com<enterpriseflex-unsubscribe%2540yahoogroups.com>
> > <enterpriseflex-unsubscribe%2540yahoogroups.com>

[EMAIL PROTECTED]<enterpriseflex-owner%40yahoogroups.com>