I hear you João,

Binding to the model works the majority of the time.  However, it can
also add a significant amount of model variables, that are used stricly
for state, that can be eliminated with view call-backs.  It's clearly an
issue of preference, but I personally like what the guys at UM have done
to add a little more flexibily to the architecture.

-TH

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, João Fernandes