I'm using the httpservice to make a call to an aspx page which runs a
query and returns the results. This is fine, but if I try to run the
same call again, the service is not actually going out to make the call,
but rather just returning the results from the previous call. I know
this because the aspx page logs each call made to it. I always see the
first call, but no subsequent calls come through if I post the same
data. If I send a different set of data, the call works fine, but then
will not post that data again. Any ideas on why it doesn't want to
actually make the call? Below are the relevant pieces of code:
<script ...  >
public function lblClickHandler(event:Event):void{
            tgtdata = event.currentTarget.data.toString();
           customer_id = event.currentTarget.data;
            useHttpService();
      }

public function useHttpService():void {
                userReq.url = dstURL; //set in another part of the code
                userReq.method = "GET";

                var Obj:Object = new Object();
                Obj.w = wispid;  //wispid is just a number that is set
elsewhere
                Obj.i = tgtdata;
                userReq.send(Obj);
</script>
<mx:HTTPService id="userReq" result="gethttpResult(event)"
fault="handleFault(event)" useProxy="false" method="GET"
resultFormat="object" />