Not using eclipse' SVN, I hate it :) I went with regular old diff. I can
always re-submit it again some time, but I'm not recompiling the whole
source since that'd take weeks (exaggerating only a little), Flex's compiler
ain't quick. I'm just monkey-patching changes into my test-project source
tree.