Yeah, we want SVN patches.  They're supposedly easier to manage.  I
assume there isn't much to this fix so we can probably work from the
diff.

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Josh McDonald
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2008 7:16 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] RadioButton change event not firing in Flex 3
when button in group is deselected

Not using eclipse' SVN, I hate it :) I went with regular old diff. I can
always re-submit it again some time, but I'm not recompiling the whole
source since that'd take weeks (exaggerating only a little), Flex's
compiler ain't quick. I'm just monkey-patching changes into my
test-project source tree.

On Sat, Jun 28, 2008 at 12:07 AM, Jonathan Branam
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > wrote:

You should use svn diff. I usually do it from within Eclipse. It has a
command called "Create a Patch" or something. But I think just:

svn diff > patch.txt

will work.

On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 1:22 AM, Josh McDonald <[EMAIL PROTECTED]