Hi João,

This is kind of a hack, but you could try:

<mx:State name="editing"  onEnter="localeEditor.myTextBox.setFocus() ">

If you used this, you would want to execute the setFocus code on
creationComplete of the editor; for the first time that the editor is
shown.  Instead of useing states for something like this though, you
might want to consider using a ViewSTack instead.  For those the "show"
event, in conjunction with creationComplete, would work; when changing
the container's selectedIndex.

-TH