Hi Tracy,

On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 2:42 PM, Tracy Spratt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>    You understand that labelFunction is usually used instead of an
> itemrenderer?  If all you are doing is building and displaying a delimited
> list of values, itemRenderer is overkill.

Yep. I understand. I started with a labelFunction, then switched to an
itemRenderer because I was going to make the display a little more complex.
But now that I've gone back to simply displaying a list, I've returned to
using the labelFunction.

But thanks for making sure that I understood.

--
Thanks,

Tom

Tom McNeer