I've made comments inline below.

DK

On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 5:36 AM, Manu Dhanda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hii all,
>
> Here I want to have your opinion considering all three (Flex, Cairngorm &
> callback function) together.
>
> My consideration and approach is to utilize the Cairngorm's command class
> (execute method) to perform the required actions/tasks.
> In a few scenario's, when it comes to sequencing, that also can be achieved
> using "SequenceCommand" or dispatching another custom event in the
> responder's result/fault to sequence it.

This can make the command coupled to your view in a way, consider some
other gesture needing to result in this same command being enacted?
Whatever else is listening to this event you call at the end will
react and you may not want it to.

You may want to look at the EventGenerator instead of SequenceCommand

> So, now can anyone give me advantages of using callback function??

The Callback avoids the above.