Happy to help, and we always welcome contributors to the community.

I am a "he", if it matters.

Tracy

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of fake_id_911
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2008 11:21 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders]How to change the selectedIndex of a LinkBar

I like Tracy (assuming Tracy is a she) she is so helpful. I learned a
lot from Tracy. So to honor Tracy, I give my time to help too.

<mx:Script>
<![CDATA[

import mx.controls.LinkButton;

[Bindable]
public var menu:Array = new Array("one","two");
public function showEvt(evt:ItemClickEvent):void
{
evt.currentTarget.enabled = false;
evt.currentTarget.enabled = true;
LinkButton(evt.relatedObject).enabled = false;

}

]]>
</mx:Script>

<mx:LinkBar dataProvider="{menu}"