From: Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2008 8:59:00 PM
Subject: [flexcoders] Flex debugger issues

Anyone else having issues running the Flex debugger?

After the application crashing a few times I my code no
longer is getting updated.  A telltale sign is if I hit the project->clean I
get an error that the project.swf file cannot be deleted.

I can exit flex builder and try to delete the files manually
through explorer but they are still in use and cannot be deleted.

The computer manager shows no open files either.

The only way I know to start working with flex again once
this happens is to reboot.

I originally thought it was being cause by me editing
accidentally while the application was still running but that didn’t seem
to have a bearing on the last couple of times it crash.

It’s driving me nuts to have to keep restarting my
computer everything this happens.

Is anyone else having this issue and/or do you have a
quicker way around it or know how to prevent it?

Thanks much.