From: Vijay Anand Mareddy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Icon Click and iconFunction on ListItemRenderer
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, July 28, 2008, 3:31 AM

Figured out the answer to my question. You dont need to extend
ListeItemRenderer. The
default one is good enough.
The currentTarget property of the ListEvent.Click (Not ListEvent.ItemClick )
will tell you
whether you clicked on the icon (if it exists) or the textfield.

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, "Vijay Anand Mareddy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I am using a simple List with icons and labelText using the iconFunction and
> labelfunction respectively ...is there a way to tell on mylist.itemClick if
> the user has
> clicked on the icon or the labelText ?
>
> Both ListEvent.target and ListEvent.currentTa rget are mx.controls. List
> ...is there any
other