Hello all,
   I see some very useful and elegant tools for creating form elements
using Flex. When designing in xhtml, using Dreamweaver, I call the
form processor from the opening form tag, which calls a php file -
that's I have been using, mainly for form processing. It returns the
values entered.

On a similar discussion list, I was given links to flex validation
information for form processing.  I am curious as to how to process
the form data when the form is created in Flex.  I usually use a php
form processor.

I'm not clear how this would work in Flex. Everything in the
Flex application is compiled. So, how do you access the content
entered by the user that comes to the form? Can someone explain how
this works, please? Does this require a certain type of form processor?
Thanks,
Bruce