Okay I found this:

http://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/SDK-14162

It was deferred to Flash Player bugs (I guess) so I'm pretty sure now
it is not Flex issue but FP issue.

Anyway I can only wait and see if it is resolved in next FP release :)

Thank you all for your input.

PS: hitting SWF directly has same behavior on my computer, preloader
shows only if there is no "#" in the URL (firefox 3 fp 9.0.124).