Chances are it is the demo voice. However, the fact remains that either
PowerSDR isn't outputting the audio properly to VAC, or that the virtual
cable is somehow broken. I've tried a number of different configurations of
the cables (swapping cable 1 and 2 for 2 and 1, etc), and have the software
receiving on the proper channels. I know the demo worked previously, does it
expire and stop working? Their site is very vague about how long the demo
lasts.

On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 8:59 AM, Neal Campbell <[email protected]> wrote:

> Could you be using the trial version and that is the Demo Voice that
> periodically appears?
> 73
> Neal Campbell
> Abroham Neal Software
> www.abrohamnealsoftware.com
> (540) 645 5394 NEW PHONE NUMBER
>
> Amateur Radio: K3NC
> Blog: http://www.abrohamnealsoftware.com/blog/
> DXBase bug reports: email to [email protected]
> Abroham Neal forums: http:/www.abrohamnealsoftware.com/community/
>
>
>
>
>
> On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 8:19 AM, David McKenzie <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm having issues with VAC; it worked on Windows 7/64 and then stopped
>> working for no apparent reason. I've tried all the usual remedies like
>> uninstalling and reinstalling it, etc. I have since re-imaged as Win7/32
>> bit
>> and am still having the same issue. I have tried this with all the audio
>> subsystems (DirectSound, WDM, etc) provided by PowerSDR. This is with
>> pb-pal
>> on a Flex-3000, latest driver, latest firmware. Database has been reset.
>>
>> Configuration:
>> VAC console matched to knowledge base article settings; 11000-96000, 32,
>> etc; two cables, identical.
>>
>> Symptom:
>> Programs such as DM780 and MixW receive audio garbage every few seconds,
>> but
>> not any audio from PowerSDR.
>>
>> I have tried changing the sample rate to different values and matching
>> them
>> to the values in the audio properties for the virtual cables. No luck with
>> anything I've tried.
>>
>> Please note this is 32 bit windows, so there should be no driver signing
>> issues.
>> _______________________________________________
>> Flexedge mailing list
>> [email protected]
>> http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexedge_flex-radio.biz
>> This is the FlexRadio Systems e-mail Reflector called FlexEdge.  It is
>> used for posting topics related to SDR software development and
>> experimentalist who are using alpha and beta versions of the software.
>>
>
>
_______________________________________________
Flexedge mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexedge_flex-radio.biz
This is the FlexRadio Systems e-mail Reflector called FlexEdge.  It is used for 
posting topics related to SDR software development and experimentalist who are 
using alpha and beta versions of the software.

Reply via email to