I noticed this evening that while monitoring 6M during the late evening I
noticed that the RX noise would come up slowly and if I clicked the MOX
button the noise would drop right back down immediately.  Is this normal?  I
haven't noticed this on any other band.  Noise floor starts at -127dbm and
comes up to -115 - not a huge jump but very noticeable.  Wonder why simply
hitting the MOX knocks the noise back down.  Couple of minutes later it
happens again.  Settings:

AGC-T: 70
AGC: Med
RX Gain: Pre2
Sample rate: 96kHz
Buffer size: 1024 (both firewre and PowerSDR set at 1024)
Operation Mode: Safe Level 1


F3K
Firmware 2.0.0.4
PowerSDR 1.19.3 SVN: 3444
FireWire 3.5.0.7171
OS: Win 7 32bit
PC: Laptop - Lenova Thinkpad T400

-- 

73's
N7BCP
_______________________________________________
Flexedge mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexedge_flex-radio.biz
This is the FlexRadio Systems e-mail Reflector called FlexEdge.  It is used for 
posting topics related to SDR software development and experimentalist who are 
using alpha and beta versions of the software.

Reply via email to