From: Eric Wachsmann - FlexRadio [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2005 3:04 PM
To: Tim Ellison; 'Flex Radio'
Subject: RE: [Flexradio] XG-1 as an accurate frequency source

Tim,

Sure.  The XG-1 should work fine.  A stronger signal would likely give you a better chance of getting a better null (you will run into the noise floor much sooner with the XG-1).  You can use another transceiver if signal level is an issue though.  The actual signal level and signal frequency used for the image null isn’t really important (unlike the Frequency and Level calibrations).  The main thing is that you are able to null the image of the signal.

Eric Wachsmann

FlexRadio Systems