Hello,

I am trying to set up MixW with the SDR-1000. I have MixW v2.16b8 and SDR-1000 v 1.4.5BP7.

I have problems in both BPSK31 and CW. First BPSK31. I followed the steps in Bob's paper exactly through figure 12. MixW receives ok. On Transmit. the power level fluctuates between 0 and 20 watts. I have the TX gain set at 2 and the mike gain set at zero, power set at 20 watts. If I increase the mike gain, the power output increases but still fluctuates. When I set the TX gain at 1, it fluctuates between 0 and 17 watts. The fluctuation can be described as 1 sec on and 0.1 sec zero power. Measured with external watt meter.

On CW, when I go to TX on Mix, the SDR-1000 goes key down.

TNX for your help.

73, Chas W1CG