> You're too modest, Bob. This is exactly what I (personally, from a very > jaundiced point of view) want an SDR to be.
I never blow my trumpet too hard Frank incase it falls apart! I hope this effort will have a longer life span and I think maybe it will. I made a few small updates to my web page so text wraps, had to cut the pic in half (must be a better way). Added the installation info. 73 Bob -----Original Message----- From: Frank Brickle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: 29 December 2005 10:26 To: Cowdery, Bob [UK] Cc: [email protected] Subject: Re: [Flexradio] A bit of light entertainment [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: > Ok guys. I think a bit of real information is called for here. 73 Frank AB2KT *** Confidentiality Notice *** Proprietary/Confidential Information belonging to CGI Group Inc. and its affiliates may be contained in this message. If you are not a recipient indicated or intended in this message (or responsible for delivery of this message to such person), or you think for any reason that this message may have been addressed to you in error, you may not use or copy or deliver this message to anyone else. In such case, you should destroy this message and are asked to notify the sender by reply email.

