On Wednesday 26 April 2006 7:54 am, Larry Loen wrote:
> 2.  Receive antennas on HF (currently inhibiting my progress on 30
> meters and preventing me from deploying beverages on 80).  Manual
> switching between transmit and receive antennas won't work in even the
> slightest pileup.
>
> 3.  Hooking up a variety of HF amplifiers that (as we learned in Belize)
> will overload and burn out the amplifier relay circuit of the SDR.

Forgive my ignorance, as I don't even have my SDR-1000 yet, but am I to gather 
that the rig does not have any "keying" voltage for a 12v Dow relay or 
similar?  I had planned to use a beverage on 160 and 75 for receive, and just 
assumed I could use my Dow key relay for switching antenna's between xmit and 
recv.  Maybe I missread the manual, but I thought I saw a provision for this.  

Thanks,
Brian

Reply via email to