  From: John Basilotto
  To: Tim Ellison ; Toby Pennington ; Flex
  Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2006 7:46 PM
  Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Issues Remaining

  All SDR1000s sold after April 3 have the thermistor installed. The radio now
  stabilizes after three minutes and is rock solid from there on out.

  For those interested inn having the thermistor installed, the cost is $75
  plus shipping. More information will be released next week.

  John P. Basilotto
  W5GI
  Marketing and Product Manager
  FlexRadio Systems