The implied "need" of constant upgrades is what helps M$ to stay in
business.  They thrive on ignorance...

As someone once said ..."They told me I needed Windows 2000 or better,
so I got Linux."

w5ami

On 6/10/06, KD5NWA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> So Microsoft, the Video, and Audio industry can have total control of your PC.
>
> At 10:06 AM 6/10/2006, you wrote:
> >I agree, Alberto.  I can't seem to figure out any reason for upgrading to
> >Vista.  If someone could tell me why I would want to do that......
> >
> >
> >Ken WR5H
> >
> >-----Original Message-----
> >From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Alberto I2PHD
> >Sent: Saturday, June 10, 2006 9:49 AM
> >To: [email protected]
> >Subject: Re: [Flexradio] [OT] test your Microsoft Vista readiness
> >
> >Ken N9VV wrote:
> > > Are you (your computer) ready for Vista?
> > > go here and get the Vista Upgrade Advisor
> > > http://www.microsoft.com/windowsvista/getready/upgradeadvisor/default.mspx
> > > and find out.
> > > de ken n9vv
> >
> >Oh no.... I am scared by the possibility that my PC indeed _is_ ready for
> >Vista...
> >and instead of upgrading (?) to Vista, I would then prefer to switch to
> >Linux.. and this declaration, made by me, is
> >truly an epochal event... :-)
> >
> >73  Alberto  I2PHD
> >
> >
> >_______________________________________________
> >FlexRadio mailing list
> >[email protected]
> >http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
> >Archive Link: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
> >FlexRadio Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com
> >
> >
> >_______________________________________________
> >FlexRadio mailing list
> >[email protected]
> >http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
> >Archive Link: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
> >FlexRadio Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com
>
>
> Cecil Bayona
> KD5NWA
> www.qrpradio.com
>
> "Windows the worlds most successful software virus"
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> FlexRadio mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
> Archive Link: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
> FlexRadio Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com
>


-- 
"There is nothing more uncommon than common sense." -- Frank Lloyd Wright

_______________________________________________
FlexRadio mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archive Link: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
FlexRadio Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com

Reply via email to