-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gerald Capodieci
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2006 12:23 PM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] Delta44 Output to Headphone Impedance

What is the output impedance of the Delta44? I'm considering purchase of
a good set of headphones. Some come with 600 Ohm impedance. If the
Delta44 output is 600 Ohms, would a 600 Ohm headphone be the proper
match. Most headphones us 30 to 60 Ohm impedance.
  Jerry
  Kd6et