Bob Cowdery wrote:
> On Sat, 2006-09-02 at 14:55 -0400, Robert McGwier wrote:
>   
>
>>     
> Unfortunately my work is much more mundane and radio is just a hobby. I
> think a lot of the work you and Frank do is well beyond my understanding
> but it is important that I and others can question things and get
> reasoned answers. I think this and the previous thread I had with Frank
> has increased my knowledge 100% and I feel much more comfortable with
> the architecture. I thank everyone for their contributions.
>
> I am going to let it rest here unless anyone asks me a specific
> question. After all I have some code to write.
>
>   
We regularly do work that is beyond our understanding and we have been 
more lucky than we deserve!  In this case,  we stumbled around for a 
decade while the tool we needed was there, ready and waiting.

Have fun!


>> Bob
>> N4HY
>>
>>     
>
> 73
> Bob
> G3UKB
>   

-- 
AMSAT VP Engineering. Member: ARRL, AMSAT-DL, TAPR, Packrats,
NJQRP/AMQRP, QRP ARCI, QCWA, FRC. ARRL SDR Wrk Grp Chairman
"You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat.
You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los
Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly
the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there.
The only difference is that there is no cat." - Einstein


_______________________________________________
FlexRadio mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archive Link: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
FlexRadio Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com

Reply via email to