Hello Tim and Simon,

I am using N8VB's vCOM with the SDR on port 6.

Tim, I am currently using 1.6.3 SVN 693.

I've found the CAT command list, however an example of sending a CAT
command and reading the port for a result would be of great help.  I
know the ';' is used to terminate all commands.  What about a cr+lf as
well?  I've tried this both ways however...

Soon as I send 'FA;' to the com port, I check the buffer and there are
zero bytes waiting to get.  There is something I'm missing on
protocol, as I can use TERM most the time to send and receive data to
COM6 on the SDR, but even it sometimes returns a null.

Thanks for any advice.

Brian