Tim:

Where did this come from?   We have the Mini-ITX dual booting Windows XP
and Linux and making sure that the hardware is supported by both OS's.
Eric himself wrote the hardware code for Linux.  Linux support is
definitely intended.  It is clear that Windows XP will be the dominant
OS in the beginning but the Flex 5000C and SDR-X will both run Linux.

Bob
N4HY

Frank Brickle wrote:
> Thanks to the General Public License, the reverse is not the case.
>
> 73
> Frank
> AB2KT
>
> On 4/13/07, Tim Ellison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> The odds are 0 to 1.   PowerSDR only runs under Windows and the two have
>> to go together to make a functional radio.
>>
>> You could always load Linux  on it after you bought it, but I suspect
>> that would exclude you for any official FlexRadio support.
>>

>> -Tim
>> -----

"Taking fun as simply fun and earnestness in earnest shows
how thoroughly thou none of the two discernest." - Piet Hine