-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Peter G.
Viscarola
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2007 10:50 AM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Griffin Tuning Knob

I have a general question about both the shuttle pro and Griffin knob:
Does PowerSDR have to be the "active" application (that is, the
foreground app with focus) for these devices to send keystroke sequences
to PowerSDR?  Or, can another program (like a digital mode program) be
(and remain) the current foreground app and still allow me to manipulate
PowerSDR using the device?

de Peter K1PGV