Now the SDR-1000 is relegated to a close second. :>)  We basically listened
to our 1000 owners in design of the 5000.
Gerald

Gerald Youngblood, K5SDR
FlexRadio Systems
Ph: 512-535-4713
Fax: 512-233-5143
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: www.flex-radio.com

MTMzaHEwdnJiBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE3NDIzNTYyBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEw>
OARtc2dJZAM4NTEEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDdnRwYwRzdGltZQMxMTg2NjY1MzkwBH
> RwY0lkAzg0OA-->
> > (0) Reply (via web post)

iaWR2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE3NDIzNTYyBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARtc2d>
JZAM4NTEEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDcnBseQRzdGltZQMxMTg2NjY1Mzkw?act=repl
y&messageNum=851>
> > | Start a new topic

sbHJlBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE3NDIzNTYyBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARzZWM>
DZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lAzExODY2NjUzOTA->

> > Messages

mb3JpcHR2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE3NDIzNTYyBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOAR>
zZWMDZnRyBHNsawNtc2dzBHN0aW1lAzExODY2NjUzOTA->

> > --------
> > This informal group is not officially associated with FlexRadio
> > Systems.  Any and all comments and opinions stated here are
> those of
> > the individual user and not FlexRadio Systems
> > Yahoo! Groups

0BGdycElkAzE3NDIzNTYyBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNnZnAEc3R>
pbWUDMTE4NjY2NTM5MA-->

> > Change settings via the Web

pcDVyBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE3NDIzNTYyBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARzZWM>
DZnRyBHNsawNzdG5ncwRzdGltZQMxMTg2NjY1Mzkw>
> > (Yahoo! ID required)
> > Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest
> >
> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> ery:%20Digest>
> > | Switch format to Traditional
> >
> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
0Delivery%20Format:%20Traditional>

> > Visit Your Group

BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE3NDIzNTYyBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARzZWMDZnRy>
BHNsawNocGYEc3RpbWUDMTE4NjY2NTM5MA-->
> > | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> |
> > Unsubscribe <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > Recent Activity
> >
> >    *
> >        1
> >       New Members

cjljZ2J1BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE3NDIzNTYyBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARz>
ZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2bWJycwRzdGltZQMxMTg2NjY1Mzkw>

> > Visit Your Group

BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE3NDIzNTYyBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARzZWMDdnRs>
BHNsawN2Z2hwBHN0aW1lAzExODY2NjUzOTA->

> >     * Ham radio

5NzE0BF9wAzEEZ3JwSWQDMTc0MjM1NjIEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYzMTA4BHNlYwNzbG1vZAR>
zdGltZQMxMTg2NjY1Mzkw?t=ms&k=Ham+radio&w1=Ham+radio&w2=Ham+rad
io+antenna&w3=Ham+radio+store&w4=Radio+software&c=4&s=79&g=2>
&.sig=OAcIeQfZ7VlhJB5MlUxzGQ>
> >     * Ham radio antenna

5NzE0BF9wAzIEZ3JwSWQDMTc0MjM1NjIEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYzMTA4BHNlYwNzbG1vZAR>
zdGltZQMxMTg2NjY1Mzkw?t=ms&k=Ham+radio+antenna&w1=Ham+radio&w2
> =Ham+radio+antenna&w3=Ham+radio+store&w4=Radio+software&c=4&s=
> 79&g=2&.sig=aVuU6-UkKa00NK5IeazsVA>
> >     * Ham radio store

5NzE0BF9wAzMEZ3JwSWQDMTc0MjM1NjIEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYzMTA4BHNlYwNzbG1vZAR>
zdGltZQMxMTg2NjY1Mzkw?t=ms&k=Ham+radio+store&w1=Ham+radio&w2=H
am+radio+antenna&w3=Ham+radio+store&w4=Radio+software&c=4&s=79&g=2>
&.sig=ARtAYZ-bsM8OfqmGmO4CHA>
> >     * Radio software

5NzE0BF9wAzQEZ3JwSWQDMTc0MjM1NjIEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYzMTA4BHNlYwNzbG1vZAR>
zdGltZQMxMTg2NjY1Mzkw?t=ms&k=Radio+software&w1=Ham+radio&w2=Ha
m+radio+antenna&w3=Ham+radio+store&w4=Radio+software&c=4&s=79&g=2&.sig=>
0CdBSQlwIq9-zLAuqDwaUw>

> > Fitness Edge
> >
> > on Yahoo! Groups
> >
> <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12j04m82r/M=493064.11135487.11710
473.8674578/D=groups/S=1705063108:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1186672590/A=4776373/R=>
0/SIG=11k023rmb/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/endurancezone/>

> > Learn how to
> >
> > increase endurance.
> >
> > Yahoo! Groups
> >
> > Be a Better Planet
> >
> <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12jlae1ic/M=493064.11135488.11710
474.8674578/D=groups/S=1705063108:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1186672590/A=4776365/R=>
0/SIG=11mj2s6kj/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/green/index.html>

> > Share with others
> >
> > Help the Planet.
> >
> > Popular Y! Groups
> >
> > Is your group one?
> >
> <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12jmb2c76/M=493064.11127061.11695
037.8674578/D=groups/S=1705063108:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1186672590/A=4763761/R=>
0/SIG=11ou7otip/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/bestofyah