I don't see a bug report for this, but don't want to submit one until I
am more certain.

Sometimes, when keying on 1.10.2 and CW (actual key) I am getting a
"sticky" effect where the element repeats until I tap the keys.  I
suppose there's a small chance the key itself is defective (though I
cannot see that it is so) and, in any case, this behavior didn't appear
until I changed over from my SDR 1000 and 1.8.0 to the Flex 5000 and 1.10.2.

While I'm on the subject, I'm a little unclear about the 1.10.3 upgrade.
  It says I have to upgrade firmware, which I have left undone.

Will the firmware upgrade make it impossible for me to use 1.10.2?
Except for this CW glitch, I have so far been very happy with 1.10.2
(backlevel though it may be by now).

Larry Wo0Z

PS, there needs to be some obvious place on the Flex site to show what
level(s) of firmware go with at least the official Flex PowerSDR releases.