Bob,

Confusion, where is the confusion ? Surely not from my part. Read the
thread again, please. Paul asked if someone had HRD working with the
Flex 5K.

I simply answered that I have not a Flex5K, but only a SDR1k. That did
not imply that the Flex5k did not work with HRD. I do not understand how
someone, from this answer, can come to this conclusion.

I am not confused, just surprised.

73
José F5JD