To me, the direction of PowerSDR will either be a mega-program that
will include mode-specific tools (why not have rtty mod/demod built
into the Psdr instead of having to use other programs), or something
light and modular that facilitates either plug-ins or offers a variety
of interfaces (not restricted to vSound and vComm ports).

I would prefer to let the pSDR guys get on with the light stuff and
let others contribute the plugins.

Neal