Carl,

Thanks for the feedback - at least I now know that my rig was not behaving any
more abnormally than yours!  Actually, Ft. Huachucha was the one I really
wanted - my son did several months of training there.

Sounds like a bug report is in order since I can't think of any reason why
split should not work even if the RX freq is outside the ham bands.  Also, the
multirx issue was something I also noticed - maybe two bug reports.

73, Pete, N3EVL