Put toroids on the power leads going to the motherboard (the big 24
pin monster will probably take the split ones and the second one is
usually 4,6 or 8 pin. Except for the 8 pin you can usually wrap them
thru a toroid, for the 8 pin, you likely will need a snap-on.

On grounding the computer, Gerald had a hint many years ago to ground
it using one of the external scorews of the power supply.

If that doesn't do it, I would suspect the power supply itself. You
can spend a fortune on a well-designed PC power supply but I would not
go over 125. PC Cooling is a good brand, not too expensive but well
engineered.

Keep on trying!

Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal Software
Programming Services for Windows, OS X and Linux
(540) 242 0911
Try Spot for OS X, the intelligent DXCluster Client at
www.abrohamnealsoftware.com -  $15.99
For a great dog book, visit www.abrohamneal.com
See the FlexRadio Systems Flex-5000a in
action at www.flex-videos.com