Depends on what radio hardware you are using.  Too much gain is not a good 
thing.


-Tim


-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] 
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 1:41 PM
To: Flex Radio
Subject: [Flexradio] 6m Preamp - need and opinion



I have a DEMI 6m GaAsFET preamp with specs of 18dBG, <0.7DBNF. 



If I bought one of the preamps from Pete with 20-21dbg and a NF of .2 would 
that make much difference with my RX in your opinion? 



BTW, I don't have th best antenna system. It is stacked loops. Might be able to 
up a yagi later in the year. 



Thanks 

Zack 

N8FNR 


_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flex-radio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/
Message delivered to [email protected]
_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flex-radio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/
Message delivered to [email protected]

Reply via email to