Jordan, are you running windows 7 or vista? Try switching to the "Basic" theme and not the Aero theme and see if the problem goes away. The Aero theme requires your video card to go into 3d mode, with the increased clock rates, and if this is the source of your DPC problems, switching to basic should keep it in 2d mode.
On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 12:29 PM, Drax Felton <[email protected]> wrote: > Along these lines I found that when I used Google Earth it would cause a > momentary high DPC condition, which wrecks the audio, until the PSDR is > restarted. I changed Google Earth to use OpenGL graphics instead of > DirectX > and the problem went away. > > > > -----Original Message----- > One source of DPC spikes that I had not known about is the Video card clock > when it kicks into 'turbo' or whatever your video card calls it's > high-speed > > mode, especially when coming out of screen saver mode, or even when > switching screens. > > > _______________________________________________ > FlexRadio Systems Mailing List > [email protected] > http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz > Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/ > Knowledge Base: http://kc.flex-radio.com/ Homepage: > http://www.flex-radio.com/ > _______________________________________________ FlexRadio Systems Mailing List [email protected] http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/ Knowledge Base: http://kc.flex-radio.com/ Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/

