From: Neal Campbell [mailto:nealk...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2010 9:54 PM
To: Kevin Hobbs
Cc: Tim Ellison; paul glassman; flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] update?

Hi Kevin

You must have missed the exchanges a couple of weeks ago with a few users
proclaiming loss of faith (and worse) at the plans that Gerald would
frequently make to the user community. He has gotten bitten several times by
these few and after  while I am sure decided that advance information, even
caveated with the usual disclaimers abt "stuff happens" was not valuable to
the user community nor their reputation.

This is a classic case of "be careful what you ask for". You might get it!

Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal Software
www.abrohamnealsoftware.com
(540) 645 5394 NEW PHONE NUMBER