[Let me try sending that again]

Innis,
   I personally have appreciated your contributions over the years.
Therefore, I hope (and recommend) that you will irregularly take
another look, for example after every major release, to see whether
the technology implementation has changed and become suitable for you
to want to be involved with FGFS again.  Over the years, there have
been several occasions where the developer team made changes that
precluded my involvement with the project.  A year or two later, other
technology updates occurred that enabled me to rejoin the project
again.  Given the number of times that's happened to me, and I know of
others it also happened to, it seems likely that you can follow the
same pattern.
Cheers,
    Alex.