> Oh!!! Excelent resource! Now it's a bookmark on my browser for more in
> depth reviewing! OK, I'll hold on until you have it worked out. May I help
> you in anything? I'd be glad to help if I can...
>
> Regards,
>
> Flavio.

As you can see there is a lot to add to the flight deck. Perhaps you might
help develop some of the code for display symbology. Damion has done a very
nice piece of work to lay out the basic set of objects and methods. Or if
you are more comfortable on the FG side, someone needs to work in the nav
area. It looks like OpenGC will need a nav database comparable with FG's
(airports, navaids, don't want to keep shipping that stuff across the
interface)

Regards
John W.