We should not care about that! Just support the format! It would then be
the USER's problem - what he downloads and where from. Same as
with Autocad dwg files! Some are free to download and some are not.
But a common format helps to transfer IDEA's around the world. And
is better than 1000 different formats (which makes lot of unwanted job
when transfering data).

JOJ