Geoff McLane wrote:

> My exe crashed on ada and just 'sat' on the runway
> in 'balloon'. But with magic the system soared.

Well, the balloon lacks one significant thing for an FDM: enable the
"plane" to move around. The balloon model works nicely for raising and
sinking (just give full throttle...), but as I wrote it I didn't have a
clue how to change my horizontal position (and still haven't got one).

But that's open source. Eventually there might be someone who knows how
to do it and just implements it. I had my fun figuring out all these
formulas so the balloon model did everything *I* intended it to do :)

CU,
Christian

--
The idea is to die young as late as possible.        -- Ashley Montague

Whoever that is/was; (c) by Douglas Adams would have been better...