I'm not sure if I'm going to have time to look into this issue before
the release, so I wanted to make it a known issue.  I can create an SF
bug report later if need be.  Anyway, the bug:

When starting fgfs with a time offset (like '--time-offset=-12:00:00'),
resetting fgfs doesn't maintain the specified offset.  For example, I
use this a lot since I usually mess with fgfs at night but don't want it
to be night in fgfs.  I can set the offset and start out in midday, but
when I reset, I'm back to real-world time.

I haven't done testing with the other time options, but I'd suspect a
reset might be dropping those values as well.

Thanks
--
Cameron Moore
[ If you're sending someone some Styrofoam, what do you pack it in? ]