Cameron Moore wrote:
 > When starting fgfs with a time offset (like
 > '--time-offset=-12:00:00'), resetting fgfs doesn't maintain the
 > specified offset.  For example, I use this a lot since I usually mess
 > with fgfs at night but don't want it to be night in fgfs.  I can set
 > the offset and start out in midday, but when I reset, I'm back to
 > real-world time.

I see this too.  It's actually more complicated -- if you wait a while
(0-60 seconds or so), the time will magically revert to the proper
offset.  There is a timer that goes off at about this frequency to
update the star positions & such, right?  It appears to be correct,
it's the reset code only that fails to respect the offset.

Andy

--
Andrew J. Ross                NextBus Information Systems
Senior Software Engineer      Emeryville, CA