Ok, you are definitely running with a previous version of the scenery.
Not a big deal, but that is the source of the discrepancy.  I have
cludged the materials.xml file for now to alias all the marked dirt
runway textures to be concrete for now.  Not a perfection solution,
but at least we have something there to look at now.

Regards,

Curt.