David Megginson writes:
> I'm having no problem retracting the C310 gear in flight, using
> yesterday's CVS version of everything.  It's possible that there's a
> problem in some builds, but it's equally possible that people are
> letting the plane settle back onto the ground after retracting gear.
> Try waiting for a higher altitude first, and see if the problem still
> occurs.

I'm having no problem running with the c310, started the engines, full
throttle, raised the gear as soon as the altimiter needle started to
increase.

Everything seemed good there.

With respect to the c310 flight model math blowing up when you nose
over into a dive:

If I have the blue levers pushed all the way in (low gear) this
happens very reliably.  Push the nose over into a dive and in a few
seconds everything blows up.

But, if I have the blue levers pulled out a bit, I can dive all day
long and things stay well behaved.

So, this would lead me to suspect something in the constant speed prop
code is screwing up at a boundary condition.

Regards,