I've added two new properties tied to the FGEnvironment class (you'll
see these only if you compile with --with-new-environment):

  /environment/temperature-sea-level-degc
  /environment/pressure-sea-level-inhg

I'm sticking with sea-level-equivalent values for now, because I know
that the FDM people are pretty possessive of their atmosphere models.
Later I might add properties and methods for the values at current
altitude as well.

I'd very much like to figure out how to hook these up to the FDMs, so
that we can have sluggish climb behaviour on hot, muggy days, etc.

We might also need a relative-humidity property.  What units should we
use?  Do the FDMs care about humidity?

All the best,

David

--