Threading is *really* scarey in a program of this magnitude.  Even the
We are getting away with doing stuff that's not guaranteed to work.
We've taken a lot of steps to try to minimize the potential problems,
but as the scenery and modeling gets more complex this problem is only
going to get worse.

I'd be adverse to adding additional threading especially if it
involves something like the property manager.

There might be specific isolated instances where we can do it
reliably, but there is way too much that can bite us if we try to do
much threading.

Curt.