> In ATC.cxx change:
>
> int FGATC::RemovePlane() {
> }

> int FGATC::RemovePlane() {
>     return 0;
> }
>
> to fix your compiler error.
>
> The problem in approach.cxx is the good old (for int i= ...
> business.  Alexander - MSVC6 can't scope variable declarations
> within a for loop declaration properly so you need to do

> int i;
> for(i= ... {
> }
> for(i= ... {
> }
>
> instead of
>
> for(int i= ... {
> }
> for(int i= ... {
> }
>
> which works on conforming compilers.

Ok, sorry for this. I will try to remember it for the future. Is anybody
going to fix this in the CVS tree?

What do I have to do if I want the gcc compiler under Linux to return
an error if a routine of type non-void is defined but no value is
returned?

BTW, how is updating of the CVS tree handled for this project? I suppose
there is a limited number of people who are allowed to upload, who is it?

Cheers Alexander