> The next thing to try would be to find all the .deps subdirectories
> throughout the entire project and nuke them.  I think running the
> following should do the trick:
>
>     make distclean-depend

make couldn't find a target for that guy, but I can kill them
manually.  I'm trying a cvs -dPA at the moment.

Keith Wiley                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.unm.edu/~keithw                 http://www.mp3.com/KeithWiley

"Yet mark his perfect self-contentment, and hence learn his lesson,
that to be self-contented is to be vile and ignorant, and that to
aspire is better than to be blindly and impotently happy."
                                           --  Edwin A. Abbott, Flatland