Hello,
        Just got current CVS of all packages around 07:30 4/19 EDT and compiled
without errors. Starting the default model, I am sitting at KSFO in the
dark (as expected). Change environment airport to KALE and have a sunny
day with proper hills in the distance. External chase view also correct.
Then step view again, and both tower views are back at the KSFO tower in
the pre-dawn. Interestingly, the look-at view is aimed at a point of
not-too-distant ground. If my visualization off the globe is correct, it
may well be looking at KABE directly, but the ground blocks the direct
chord. The poor Cessna would be well under 1 pixel at that range.
--
     Bill Earnest  wde3@ptd-dot-net  Linux Powered   Allentown, PA, USA
Computers, like air conditioners, work poorly with Windows open.