Cameron Moore writes:
> * [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Curtis L. Olson) [2002.05.16 17:26]:
> > Would anyone be willing to create a "zip" version of the base package
> > and post it some place where I can fetch it and put it on the ftp
> > site?
>
> $ apt-get install zip
>
> Can't you automate this with your release scripts?

Sorry, it's not quite that simple.  For all it's glory and power, the
unix zip utility does *not* generate correct/proper zip files for the
base package ... perhaps it's due to the size? or the number of files?
or something else?  But the base package .zip file comes out corrupted
when built with the unix zip utility.  So, I have to ask that a
windows person convert this from .tar.gz to .zip for me.

Regards,